Desulfurization pump is mainly used in some enterprises with fierce pollution, such as some large-scale thermal power plants, because most of these power plants use relatively mature technology to stop flue gas desulfurization. This method is relatively simple, so it is the most common. Then I will introduce to you the structural characteristics of the desulfurization pump. When the working pressure of the pump is above 0.5MPa, PTFE packing or carbon fiber PTFE packing can be used.
The circulating pump of absorption tower is a large-scale key equipment in the installation of flue gas desulfurization, which requires high reliability and service life. More than half of the electricity consumed by FGD installation is used to drive the absorber circulating pump. Therefore, the circulating pump should have high efficiency. The hydraulic design, structural design and the selection of flow passage component data of the pump are directly related to the efficiency, reliability and service life of the pump.
(1) the pump is a single-stage single suction centrifugal pump, which has been proved in theory to be particularly suitable for FGD absorption tower circulating pump to ensure abrasive and corrosive slurry.
(2) the impeller and wear-resistant plate are not sealed by the port ring, and the setting of the port ring will be quickly worn by the slurry, thus causing the efficiency of the pump to drop rapidly.
(3) with axial conditioning structure, the impeller can easily maintain the clearance between the impeller and the front cover plate and the wear plate, so as to maintain the high efficiency of the pump. This is the most cumbersome and effective way to keep the pump running efficiently.
(4) the pump is arranged in a "pull back" structure. In this way, it is unnecessary to dismantle the inlet and outlet pipelines of the pump when disassembling the impeller, mechanical seal and shaft assembly.
(5) the bearing shall be smooth with thin oil. The bearing device is in the removable bearing box with rubber seal ring auxiliary seal to prevent dirt and water from entering.
(6) the pump shaft is a large diameter and short shaft head, which can reduce the deflection of the shaft in the work, so as to extend the service life of the seal.